Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and a description of the prizes that may be won in the Promotion form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any non-complying entry from the Promotion.
2. Entry is open to Consumers who purchase a Sutton Tools 100 years drill set, (item #D101S100 or #D102S100). Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies, (including the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be displayed online at www.suttontools.com/celebrating100years for the duration of the Promotion.
3. Definitions within this Promotion:
a) “Consumer” means any customer aged 18 years or over, who has made an Eligible Purchase of Sutton Tools branded product from any retail outlet supplied by the Promoter.
b) “Promotion Period” means the period commencing on 07:00 AEDT on 01/02/2017 and concluding at 23:59 AEDT on 31/10/2017.
c) “Eligible Purchase” means a transaction of Sutton Tools item# D101S100 & #D102S100 (barcode number 9311963611761 & 9311963611778) from a retail outlet supplied by Promoter during the Promotion Period.
One entry only may be submitted for each Eligible Purchase transaction.
d) “Promoter” means Sutton Tools Pty Ltd (ABN 12 004 175 731) of 378 Settlement Road, Thomastown, Victoria, 3074, phone 03 9280 0800
e) “Promotion” means this Sutton Tools 100 Years Drill Set Promotion.
f) “Terms & Conditions of Entry” mean these Terms & Conditions of Entry in relation to the Sutton tools 100 Years Drill Set Promotion.
4. Consumers who purchase a Sutton Tools 100 years drill set, item # D101S100 or #D102S100, (barcode number 9311963611761 & 9311963611778) are eligible to enter the Promotion. Entries must be submitted online at www.suttontools.com/celebrating100years during the Promotion Period and must be accompanied by the Consumer’s details (including the details of the Eligible Purchase and a copy of the relevant receipt or tax invoice as proof of purchase).
5. Entries into the Promotion which are not accompanied by a valid receipt or tax invoice as proof of Eligible Purchase will be void.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for breach of these Terms & Conditions of Entry, engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct in relation to the Promotion, tampering with or manipulating the entry process, (including but not limited to submitting multiple entries which are not associated with an Eligible Purchase), or for otherwise submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Incorrect, incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. A total of one Grand Prize and eight Major Prizes will be drawn in the Promotion. The Grand Prize is a market value of $10,000 gold coins (not redeemable for cash).
Each Major Prize is Sutton tools in a Sutton Tools Tool Bag valued at RRP $1,000 (not redeemable for cash):
- Sutton Tools Duffel Tool Bag M8110600
- Sutton Multi-purpose TCT Holesaw set H111009E
- Sutton Viper Holesaw set H114S5
- P&N Right Angle drill attachment set 107RAD001
- Sutton Tip Tool Drill D2010012
- P&N Diamond Core bit 6Pce Set 148010706
- P&N Quickbits Impact Ready 19 Pce HSS Drill Set 150B0FHEX
- Sutton Hacksaw Frame H3070300
- Sutton 3pce Cobalt Hacksaw Blade H3550003
- P&N Workshop Quick Change Magnetic Pick-up Set 267QM0550
- P&N 4Pce Engineers File Set 300SET004
- Engineer’s Black Book Fastener L200V1EN
- Engineer’s Black Book L100V2EN
- Sutton Pin Punch Set M7060005
- Sutton 6Pce Spade Bit Set D501SS6W
- Sutton 3Pce Auger Bit D5140003
- Sutton Supabit 12Pce Screwdriver Bit Set
- Sutton 12Pce Pivoting Impact Socket Set
Total prize pool for the Promotion is valued at $18,000.
8. The prize winners will be determined by ballot from online entries. Prizes may be redrawn where the winner is not readily identified or not reasonably able to be identified.
9. The Grand prize draw will take place at 378 Settlement Road, Thomastown 3074, Victoria at 12 noon AEDT on 10/11/17.
The Major Prize draws will take place once a month at 378 Settlement Road, Thomastown 3074, Victoria as follows:
- 12 noon AEDT on 10/3/17
- 12 noon AEST on 7/4/17
- 12 noon AEST on 5/5/17
- 12 noon AEST on 9/6/17
- 12 noon AEST on 7/7/17
- 12 noon AEST on 11/8/17
- 12 noon AEST on 8/9/17
- 12 noon AEDT on 6/10/17
10. Winners will be notified by email within two business days of the relevant draw. Winners will be published on the website of the Promoter at www.suttontools.com/celebrating100years-winners/ from 12 noon AEDT
10/3/17. Winners may claim their prize by providing a valid identification. The Grand Prize winner will be published in the Australian and on the website of the Promoter at www.suttontools.com/celebrating100years-winners/ on 4/12/17.
11. The winners should allow 28 days from the relevant prize draw for availability of their prize. The Promoter will negotiate a date and time suitable for collection of the prize, and will advise a location where the prize will be made available for collection.
12. If in the event the winner does not claim their prize within three months of the relevant draw, a draw for the unclaimed prize(s) may take place on 1/3/2018 at the same times and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a relevant regulatory authority. The winner(s) of the unclaimed prizes will be determined by ballot from online entries. The winner(s) of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing within two business days of the draw and will be published on the website of the Promoter at www.suttontools.com/celebrating100years-winners/ from 12 noon AEDT on 1/3/2018.
13. By entering into the Promotion, the Consumer agrees that the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value if any prize is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure, that prize, subject to any necessary approval process required by relevant gaming or lotteries authority.
14. The Promoter may use any personal information that a Consumer has provided to the Promoter as part of its entry into the Promotion for the purpose of running the Promotion, as well as for all other reasonably foreseeable purposes including advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s first name, last initial and residential suburb. The Promoter may disclose the personal information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors. By entering into the Promotion, the Consumer agrees that the Promoter may use the personal information provided with the entry for other purposes relating to the business of the Promoter including to send the customer information about other Sutton Tools products and services (including via electronic means), and agrees that the Promoter may disclose the information to its related bodies corporate, agencies and contractors (including call centres, advertising agencies and direct mail houses).
14. Each entry in the Promotion becomes the property of the Promoter.
15. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter has issued these Terms & Conditions of Entry in accordance with
NSW Permit No: LTPS/16/07712
SA Permit No: T16/1748
ACT Permit No: ACT TTP 16/01937