Founded in 1886, Channellock, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools.
• CHANNELLOCK® uses high carbon steel for superior performance on the job.
• The right angle, laser heat-treated teeth on our Tongue and Groove pliers grip better, and last longer.
• The Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer.
• CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips are designed for durability and comfort on the job.
• Only CHANNELLOCK uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life on our cutting pliers.
Channellock, Inc. is lead with four guiding principles: the belief that good management is never far from the factory floor; that people are more important than machines; that bigger doesn’t always mean better; and that dedication to excellence is the surest way to surmount adversity and to prosper. For 125 years, Channellock, Inc. has held firm to those four basic tenets and has become a jewel of the American free enterprise system by doing so.