The carbide insert specialist Ceratizit is synonymous with “hard material matters”.
Ceratizit, headquartered in Mamer, Luxembourg, is a pioneer and global player in sophisticated hard material solutions. The company is the world market leader in unique and consistently innovative hard material products for wear protection and cutting tools. It has a presence in more than 50 countries around the world providing services to customers in the automotive industry, mechanical engineering, oil industry, medical systems, electronics and tools and mould construction, to name a few. With more than 400 patents and 5500 employees Ceratizit is your high-powered partner worldwide.
- Ceratizit is a privately owned independent company founded in 1921
- Ceratizit employ 5500 people and are ranked fourth largest carbide manufacturers in the world
- Ceratizit produce a vast range of inserted cutting tools
- Ceratizit not only produce carbide inserts but also process the raw material, giving a comprehensive and unique understanding of material, tool design and finishing
Ceratizit product offering includes:
- Turning Tools
- Universal Steel Turning Grades
- Stainless Steel
- Milling Cutters
- MaxiMill 211
- MaxiMill 274
- Parting-Off Tools
- CTCP335 Colourful Coat